are proud to announce that preorders for "Cybersphere - A cyberpunk adventure" are now open.
CyberSphere is an icon-driven game developed with text-adventures in mind. Explore a cyberpunk-themed world spreading across a fictitional town, its
undergrounds and the outerspace above it to discover its secrets. Traverse the voxels-made environment using an icon-based mechanics istead
of typing text.
You are a hacker living Chiba City, home of your online rides in the cyberspace and land of smugglers, fixers and data thieves. One day you wake up in your apartment with an abnormal and pounding head-ache. Your vision is blurred, you keep staggering and it’s difficult to walk. Apparently, you have been out of business at least for a few days now, but you don’t remember what happened since your memories are quite confused. From the fog, fragments of the recent past seem to emerge, yet words like “Blipvert” and “Family Project” bear no meaning to you.
What lurks behind them?
– Loads of locations to visit, divided into three main areas: city streets, city undergrounds, space station.
– Voxel-based futuristic graphics.
– Easy icon-driven mechanics that mimics text-adventures ones.
– Full range of sound effects and inspiring music.
– Localized in English, French and Italian.
Being for the most part a static adventure, CyberSphere runs virtually on any platform. 100MB of free space is necessary to install it on a HD. The game has been successfully tested on the following systems without any particular issues:
– AmigaOS 4.1.x on MotherBoard Sam440flex with 512Mb RAM and on board Radeon 64Mb;
– AmigaOS 4.1.x on MotherBoard A1XE G4, 512Mb RAM;
– AmigaOS4.1 FE (Final Edition) on Sam440EP;
– (The Red One), Radeon 9250 128, RAM 512 Mb;
– MorphOS 3.14 on Pegasos II Motherboard/MacMini;
– MacOS_X (X86);
– MacOS_X (X64);
– MacOS 11.4 Big Sur, M1 chipset;
– All versions of Microsoft Windows supported;
– Linux Ubuntu 18.4;
– Icaros Desktop Lite v.2.1.6 (on AMD Sempron 3400+, 200GHz, 2MB RAM).
Benchmark tests performed on various platforms indicate that RAM memory occupancy at runtime is
contained around 70MB. From a hardware standpoint there are therefore no particular minimum system
specifications that can hamper usage of this product.
The Game CD contains the following versions of the game:
– Windows 32-bit (It runs on any Windows system, being it 32 or 64-bit. Also, it should run on Linux via Wine emulator);
– Linux 32-bit (It runs on 32 and 64-bit Linux systems);
– MacOS 32-bit (It runs on 32-bit MacOS systems and on 64-bit systems with M1 chipset);
– MacOS 64-bit.
Gianluca Girelli and Davide Palombo
Art Work created by:
Martin “DJ Metune” Ericksson
Tony Aksnes, Francesco Fiorentini
Simone Battaglioni, Simone Girelli,
Ruggero Simoncelli and Jerome Senay
GDG Entertainment Logo:
Manual Created & Designed:
Copyright © 2021 Design & Layout Bitmap Soft
Physical Release ©2021 Bitmap Soft All Rights Reserved
Bitmap Soft is a joint venture by
Jamie Battison & Darren Doyle