Posts: 694 from 2003/2/24
It seems the most common FAQ for MOS newbee/users is: "which graphic board work on Pegasos? Whic ones are well supported by MorphOS?" Moreover some people bought GFX that cant'properly be used on their Pegasos.
So, why don't we create a list of compatible/tested/working GFX boards so this problems can be avoided? I actually think this can be usefull for everyone.
I can start giveing my little help with the boards tested by me:
- Sapphire Radeon AGP 7000 -> Working
- Sapphire Radeon AGP 7500 -> Working
- ATI Radeon AGP 8500 -> Working (obviously NO-Overlay)
- PowerColor AGP Radeon 9000 -> Working
- Shappire Radeon PCI 7000 -> *NOT-Working* (totally not recognized by OF - black screen)
- Voodoo3 3000 AGP -> Working
Is it enought to start!?
PegasosII "Elite" Machine --> PowerMac MDD "popular" Machine --> MacMini 1.5 "still more popular" Machine