I have published first public version of my Git Desktop, a graphical git frontend for MorphOS.
Git Desktop is quite similar to GitHub Desktop and GitLab Discovery but also it has some features inspired by Visual Studio Code.
For now this tool gives possibility of:
- add/clone/create repository
- switch/create(from)/rename/delete branch (only for local ones)
- stage/unstage changes
- commit with message
- view (color) diffs for changed files
- list of stashes with preview + actions like stash/apply/drop(all)/pop
- latest history (for now limited to latest 50 entries) also with showing (color) diffs of changed files
App is in beta state! Still miss many features. And has at least some bugs/problems.
Requirements are MorphOS SDK (git). If repository requires authentication You have to do authentication with ssh-agent -D
& something like ssh-add Home:.ssh/id_ed25519
before any actions like fetch/pull/push.
Git Desktop is available at MorphOS-Storage and Aminet.https://www.morphos-storage.net/?find=GitDesktophttp://aminet.net/package/dev/misc/GitDesktop
From technical point Git Desktop is written in C++ and MUI based (via C++ wrappers: https://github.com/tdolphin-org/AmigaOS.MUI.cpp.wrapper