Games : : Open Xcom 1.0 & Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe 1.5.0-beta1
Posted By: Drako^lM. on 2015/1/13 21:26:16
Stefkos has just released: OpenXCom 1.0 based on sources from january 2015 ( you can take game from here ).
OpenTTD 1.5.0 - beta1 without network support atm (avaiable from here).

You can read about this games on their project sites :
OpenXcom
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe
 
  • NicePics13
    Joined: 2007/3/9
    Posts: 61
    From: Finland
    Ooh.. sweet. Got the original DOS Xcom from Gamersgate.

    CBM Amiga 1200 + 4MB AMITEK with 33MHz 68882 FPU
    PowerBook5,4 1024MB 1333MHz G4
  • »2015/1/13 22:49
    Profile
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Derringer
    Joined: 2008/8/4
    Posts: 103
    From: Budapest, Hung...
    OpenTTD: really nice to have a decent version!
  • »2015/1/14 8:45
    Profile
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Yasu
    Joined: 2012/3/22
    Posts: 1724
    From: Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm a little confused at what files I need for OpenTTD and where to put them. Can someone help?
    AMIGA FORUM - Hela Sveriges Amigatidning!
    AMIGA FORUM - Sweden's Amiga Magazine!

    My MorphOS blog
  • »2015/1/14 11:54
    Profile Visit Website
  • waldiamiga
    Joined: 2007/7/25
    Posts: 61
    From: Krakow, Poland
    BlaBla rulez!

    MorphOS.pl
    PowerBook G4 1.67GHz|2GB DDR2|ATI Radeon 9700M 128MB|SSD 80GB|TFT 17"|MorphOS 3.12
    Core i7 Notebook|WinUAE 3.x/AmigaOS4.1x & Icaros Desktop 2.x/QEmu 3.x.x
  • »2015/1/14 14:18
    Profile
  • MorphOS Developer
    stefkos
    Joined: 2004/2/4
    Posts: 96
    From:
    Quote:

    I'm a little confused at what files I need for OpenTTD and where to put them. Can someone help?


    It should start as it is.
    You can only change graphics/sounds by placing it inside baseset directory (from original TTD or OpenGFX/SFX set).
  • »2015/1/14 18:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Joined: 2003/6/17
    Posts: 1164
    From:
    Noob to OpenXCom... what do I need for it (complete XCom pack or ?)
  • »2015/1/16 13:58
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Drako^lM
    Joined: 2005/8/10
    Posts: 132
    From: Poland , Chelm
    Quote:

    Noob to OpenXCom... what do I need for it (complete XCom pack or ?)


    Yes you need original UFO: Enemy Unknown
    Hardware :
    Power Mac G5 2.3 Ghz & MorphOS 3.x & OSX 10.5
    Mini G4 1.5 Ghz & MorphOS 3.x
    BlaBla Team Member -> http://blabla.ppa.pl
    AmiParty Team Member - http://www.chal.pl/
  • »2015/1/16 16:36
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Joined: 2003/6/17
    Posts: 1164
    From:
    hmm..I found it on archive.org.. 11mb. Thats pretty small. Downloading..looking forward to trying out this game.
  • »2015/1/17 20:30
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    stefkos
    Joined: 2004/2/4
    Posts: 96
    From:
    Quote:

    hmm..I found it on archive.org.. 11mb. Thats pretty small. Downloading..looking forward to trying out this game.


    Have fun.
    Im waiting for Terror From The Deep.
    This version include some functionality to play that game (or at least should).
  • »2015/1/17 23:05
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    Joined: 2011/11/30
    Posts: 527
    From:
    Tried to run the OpenXcom for the first time: It showed disk activity for about 30 secs whie the cpu was 100% (G4 1,67Ghz). Afterwards I went to the options and selected 1280x1024 fullscreen and I got a black screen with no game responding. Rebooted the PowerMac, double clicked the executable and now it hangs on the OpenXcom initializing screen (while still trying fullscreen). Any help on this one? Got latest MorphOS with Papai's pack ultimate installed.
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »2015/1/18 10:01
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    stefkos
    Joined: 2004/2/4
    Posts: 96
    From:
    Quote:

    Tried to run the OpenXcom for the first time: It showed disk activity for about 30 secs whie the cpu was 100% (G4 1,67Ghz). Afterwards I went to the options and selected 1280x1024 fullscreen and I got a black screen with no game responding. Rebooted the PowerMac, double clicked the executable and now it hangs on the OpenXcom initializing screen (while still trying fullscreen). Any help on this one? Got latest MorphOS with Papai's pack ultimate installed.


    Will check that.
    Meanwhile you can send me log.
  • »2015/1/18 12:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    Joined: 2011/11/30
    Posts: 527
    From:
    @stefkos

    You mean, that getramdebug thingy from the cli or does the game creates its own individual log file? Also, to which mail address should I sent it? :)
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »2015/1/19 10:03
    Profile Visit Website
  • Andreas_Wolf
    Joined: 2003/5/22
    Posts: 10681
    From: Germany
    > to which mail address should I sent it? :)

    http://stefkos.morphos.pl/contacts.html
  • »2015/1/19 12:00
    Profile
  • MorphOS Developer
    stefkos
    Joined: 2004/2/4
    Posts: 96
    From:
    It seems that only Fullscreen for 640x400 "works".
    But its flickering (a lot) somehow. Will fix that ASAP.
  • »2015/1/19 17:52
    Profile Visit Website