other color codes for Matrix blanker than green
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    hello guys,

i want to change Matrix blanker green color for red color because i dislike green. so i tried different color codes but i did not obtain red color but a kind of pink with 0xf00000. i wrote an email in that sense to the author but i did not obtain any answer from him. so can anyone, please, indicate me some other color codes to get a red color i like ? whether please, can anyone indicate me some web pages in relation ?

bye all,

Brumiga
  • »22.05.04 - 13:45
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    hiTCH-HiKER
    I heard that the Matrix blanker didn't work well on MorphOS.
    Is that true and are there any other cool blankers for Ambient?
  • »22.05.04 - 14:39
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    hello,

that is false. there was a problem with versions of the commodity.library older that v50.7. in that case Matrix blanker eat up 100 to 150 kb per minute and thus bit by bit slowing down the system. if you download from ftp the latest one v50.10 and install it these problems will disappear.

bye,

Brumiga
  • »23.05.04 - 11:02
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    hello again,

Masc, i have looked at the page indicated and did a try with 2 codes 0xff3300 and 0xff0000 but i always obtain the same kind of pink. these codes work certainly well for web pages, but they do not work with Matrix blanker. it should be better to obtain some codes from someone which has tried successfully.

Brumiga
  • »23.05.04 - 17:11
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    MaSC
    Ok, just downloaded it and tried it.

I see what you mean, you could try lowering the 'Light' setting. It does make it look more-red to me.
  • »24.05.04 - 18:09