Which icons do you use?
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Puni
    Hi everyone,

Have finally gotten a replacement for my non-working Mac Mini (and PowerBook). Bought it through AmiBay. It came with an mSATA SSD and is incredibly fast compared to my previous one. When booting, the introscreen disappears before I manage to read the text. ;-)

I'm currently customizing Ambient on my new setup. I was therefore wondering what kind of icon set you are using? IceFolders, GlowIcons, AmigaOS 4 ones? Any specific collections you recommend?
    Member of Void - An Amiga demo group (website)
  • »20.09.23 - 20:37
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote: Hi, you have some choices HERE.
    That link seems to lead to the land of nowhere, but I realise you intended it to take someone clicking on the link to HERE - MorphOS-Storage=Ambient>ICONS
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote: Maybe there are other packs on Aminet.
    There seems to be only ONE specific option on Aminet - MorphOS (PPC) = PowerIcons by Elena (of Zone Explorer v1.2 fame also downloadable from Aminet
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote: Personally, I use icons from Patbest and k8o.
    ditto (i.e. I use PatBest icons too generally - which were the default icons on an earlier Chrysalis CD, possibly v3.3.1), though sometimes I use other hybrid ones for specific purposes, or ones I modify to indicate that they are not just generic but specific for a particular program, like Wayfarer's folder icon.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.09.23 - 06:55