Searching for some old scans from Rich Woods
  • Just looking around
    cgutjahr
    I'm searching for decades old dirt on Amiga companies, I thought asking here would be a good starting point ;-)

While updating my notes about the court cases that happened since 2002/2003 I noticed I was missing a bunch of files posted by Rich Woods about the original (i.e. first) Amiga<->Inception court case from 2003 (Inception was Amiga's initial landlord).

He posted four pictures to his long defunct website www.merlancia.us/amigabk/ - I have two of them: inception1.jpg, inception2.jpg, I'm missing the other two: amigalease1.jpg and amigalease2.jpg - does anybody have a copy of these two?

In moments like these, I really miss MooBunny and ANN.

[ Edited by cgutjahr 30.05.2021 - 18:42 ]
  • »30.05.21 - 18:41
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    KennyR
    I've found the original thread on ANNA (which I also assume you had):

http://anna.amigazeux.org/comments2.php?view=1079833053&category=news&start=1

Unfortunately the two files are long gone. I've tried three web archives (which I'm sure you had) and there's no sign of them. Someone may have them on their hard drives from years ago, but it doesn't sound like a very promising lead.
  • »30.05.21 - 19:17
  • Just looking around
    cgutjahr
    Yeah, the ANN thread is where I got the links from.

I know chances are slim - but hey, it's worth a try.

Woods also had a bunch of docs from the Hyperion/Amiga court case online, it's a shame he's such a paranoid nutjob.
  • »30.05.21 - 21:23