• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Painkiller
    Quote:

I hope it works and is not an experiment that goes wrong for you. Did you see the video clip about someone saying that the EFIKA board was designed so that extra memory could be added to the bottom of the board, just as you are trying to do?

I have a couple of other projects to complete, but adding another 128mb of RAM to my EFIKA will be high on my priority list after that, so I hope you get it all figured out for the rest of us. Did you already find out which RAM chips should be used from bPlan, or did you guess?

Didn't see any video about this, just saw this thread, decided to sell my PEG II buy an efika. Then looked up where I could get the same memory chips that are used in efika then measured the additional capacitors and resistors that are needed and for the rest of it will let luck decide ;)

IMO bPlan really is a bad bad exsample of customer support... I mean it wouldn't be that hard to provide us with the info on what is needed, but they opt not to give any response. Really unprofessional of them if you ask me. It certainly wouldn't do them any harm to release the info. :-x
  • »18.09.08 - 11:23