Ambient Toolbar - Help! Poseidon 3.3 - Help!
  • Just looking around
    Hello again guys, firstly I would like to thank everyone for their prompt help with my MUI 4 Alpha problem - which is now solved- Thanks. :)

Erm, one problem down.... two to go. :)

If anyone can shed any light on either of the following problems I would be eternally grateful.

[1] - I am now using version 1.43 of Ambient, but I cannot use any images I have downloaded (and put in Mossys:Ambient/Images) for the toolbar. When I go to Ambient Settings/Window nonw of the images (nor ones I was using previous) are visible. Ambient looks crap without browser buttons. :(

[2] - I am using Poseidon 3.3, after recently upgrading from 2.3 (3.2 was incredably unstable on my system, but 3.3 seems to work well). All my previous USB devices work fine, but I have been trying to get a USB External 3.5" Hard Drive to work, and have had no luck. Poseidon detects the hard drive as a USB 2 Mass Storage device and says its OK, but I cannot access it. Even the Format command from the desktop menu doesnt find it.

Thank again for any help guys.

:-?
  • »02.04.06 - 09:26
    Golem
    If the harddrive is fat32 formatted, all you need is to get fat95 from Aminet and copy it to your L: directory.
  • »02.04.06 - 09:55
    Profile Visit Website