What are the actual and future development on MorphOS ?
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Hello all,

i would like to do a list of development (actual or future) for MorphOS:

- port of VGP3 (info give by the developers)

Don't hesitate to talk about your project to this thread so that i can update the list.

A beta-test drawer is available on www.MorphOS-Storage.net, if you would like upload on it, you can send me your files to papiosaur2 at hotmail.fr (upload not active for the moment).

[ Edité par Papiosaur 20.08.2016 - 01:32 ]
  • »19.08.16 - 08:16
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    polluks
    Maybe you can replace the closed MorphOS uploads of morphos-files.net in amiga-news.de?
    Beside Aminet, OS4Depot and WHDLoad.

BTW please check these links
    http://storage.warmup-asso.fr/dl.php?dir=Documentation%2FPEGASOS&file=Genesi
    http://storage.warmup-asso.fr/dl.php?dir=Documentation%2FPEGASOS&file=Pegasos
    Pegasos II G4: MorphOS 3.9, Zalman M220W · iMac G5 12,1 17", MorphOS 3.18
    Power Mac G3: OSX 10.3 · PowerBook 5,8: OSX 10.5, MorphOS 3.18
  • »23.08.16 - 10:47
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Beside Aminet, OS4Depot and WHDLoad.

...and AROS Archives :-)
  • »23.08.16 - 13:44
  • Just looking around
    cgutjahr
    Quote:

polluks wrote:
    Maybe you can replace the closed MorphOS uploads of morphos-files.net in amiga-news.de?

That would be up to us, not him. Tbh, I'm kind of tired of supporting people who don't even consider cooperation and just run off to do their own thing. It somehow looses it appeal after the fourth or fifth such instance.

But yeah - he's going to get the same treatment eberybody else got, i.e. weekly upload summaries on amiga-news.de. But let's just give this whole thing a month or two, recently morphos file hosters are dying like flies.
  • »23.08.16 - 15:11
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    polluks
    Quote:

cgutjahr schrieb:
    That would be up to us, not him. Tbh, I'm kind of tired of supporting people who don't even consider cooperation and just run off to do their own thing. It somehow looses it appeal after the fourth or fifth such instance.

But yeah - he's going to get the same treatment eberybody else got, i.e. weekly upload summaries on amiga-news.de. But let's just give this whole thing a month or two, recently morphos file hosters are dying like flies.

I agree, many Grunch databases (not mine) use morphos-files for updates, bad luck :-(
    We have Aminet, it's heterogeneous, who cares?

http://aminet.net/package/util/sys/PYT-OS4
    246 downloads? Funny, I should make an app store ;-)
    Pegasos II G4: MorphOS 3.9, Zalman M220W · iMac G5 12,1 17", MorphOS 3.18
    Power Mac G3: OSX 10.3 · PowerBook 5,8: OSX 10.5, MorphOS 3.18
  • »23.08.16 - 15:53
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

cgutjahr a écrit :
    Quote:

polluks wrote:

@cgutjahr: Can you explain your post please? I have asked to support me ? I don't think. If you don't want, not do it. I have ideas and projects and i try to realize them with help (thanks a lot BeWorld for your help) or not . Continue MorphOS-Files admin was not in my projects for many reason, if someone wants to contact Krashan to continue to admin it, he can of course.
  • »23.08.16 - 20:28
    Profile Visit Website