- pdfimages
    - pdfinfo
    - pdftops
    - pdftotext

but i don't obtain these executable:

- pdftohtml
    - pdftopng
    - pdftoppm

Seems i need PNG and SPLASH libraries...
    Any ideas to add them to the SDK before compile please?
    These 3 executable are in the archive for 68k available on Aminet so i think it possible to have them on MorphOS too.

Thanks for your help :-)
  • »16.11.23 - 22:39
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    There is also a patch for PDFtoTIFF v4.02 as part of the XPDF Tools suite, which is based on the PDFtoPPM, but which would also be nice to have. ;-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »17.11.23 - 09:02
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    polluks
    Quote:

Papiosaur schrieb:

libpng is part of the SDK, however for png.library you have to use noixemul...
    Pegasos II G4: MorphOS 3.9, Zalman M220W · iMac G5 12,1 17", MorphOS 3.18
    Power Mac G3: OSX 10.3 · PowerBook 5,8: OSX 10.5, MorphOS 3.18
  • »20.11.23 - 13:26
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

polluks a écrit :
    Quote:

Papiosaur schrieb:

libpng is part of the SDK, however for png.library you have to use noixemul...

Thanks polluks for the info, i begin to understand better SDK.

BeWorld help me for this port and i begin to learn C langage ;-)
  • »20.11.23 - 14:18
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Hello,

here is a GUI for XPDF additionnal commands ported by BeWorld on MorphOS (more difficult for me for the moment :-) ). The commands are available in the archive (bin) with sources (src). The GUI was asked by Salvatore Abbate, an AROS user.

There are still things to fix for the AROS version but the MorphOS version seems to work well.

Features of additional modules:
    - display of various information on the PDF file (fonts used, author, number of pages, etc.)
    - extraction of images in PNG or PPM format
    - conversion of pages to PNG
    - conversion to PostScript
    - conversion to HTML
    - extraction of text in txt format

Everything is put in RAM: for the moment.

I put the link here so you can test before uploading to storage:

XPDF-GUI_1.0.lha

Thanks for your returns ;-)
  • »03.12.23 - 11:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Papiosaur - My little bit of testing went without a hitch, it seems to work well, if some of the controls are slightly lacking, such as not being able to save the resulting files to where you would like to, other than the built-in RAM default, which I suppose is OK as this is it's initial release, so well done so far, to you and of course BeWorld ! 8-D

The Quit option to use the keyboard has not gone quite correctly as the "_Y" that should be underlined as was intended with the "_N" has put the underline to the left of each capitalised letter, and thus the control option to use the keyboard to quit the program that way is ineffective, but it only needs to be changed to how it was presumably intended to function for this to be corrected. ;-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »04.12.23 - 03:26
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

NewSense a écrit :
    @ Papiosaur - My little bit of testing went without a hitch, it seems to work well, if some of the controls are slightly lacking, such as not being able to save the resulting files to where you would like to, other than the built-in RAM default, which I suppose is OK as this is it's initial release, so well done so far, to you and of course BeWorld ! 8-D

Ok, i will add a destination path for the next release but RAM: is a good destination because you don't write on harddisk in the first time, you can after copy files you want on your harddisk.

Quote:

NewSense a écrit :
    The Quit option to use the keyboard has not gone quite correctly as the "_Y" that should be underlined as was intended with the "_N" has put the underline to the left of each capitalised letter, and thus the control option to use the keyboard to quit the program that way is ineffective, but it only needs to be changed to how it was presumably intended to function for this to be corrected. ;-)

fixed, thanks ;-)
  • »04.12.23 - 07:58
    Profile Visit Website
  • ghh
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    ghh
    If I start XPDF-GUI from the "Ram disk:" and start the process. The program throws an error message:
    Ram: Unknown command
    Ram failed returncode 10
    If I run it from the "Work:" (for example), it works normally.
    It looks like a space in the path.
  • »05.12.23 - 20:23
    Profile Visit Website