Screenshot.sbar can grab single Windows, multiple Windows, freely selectable rectangle areas, even areas simply drawn with the mouse and much more and save them in multiple image formats while residing patiently in your screens titlebar.
New in this version:
Download Screenshot.sbar V1.2 HERE
- Fixed a nasty bug that made the task responsible for grabbing ("Snapper.n") crash on saving an image when two or more screens were open and one got closed.
- The iris effect didn't fill the whole screen when it came close to screen borders. Fixed.
- Mouse pointer opacity wasn't calculated at all. Fixed.
- TestPaint: Added another mode to arrows that also draws an arrow head at the start of the arrow, so the arrow points to two directions.
- TestPaint: Optimized redraw of paint object.
- TestPaint: Sped up symmetry tool calculations by a factor of three brazillion.
- TestPaint: Repeat last draw op (the Recycle-Button) didn't really work. Fixed.
- TestPaint: Fixed offset of the cursor when zoom window was open and the zoomed area became smaller than the window.
- TestPaint: The window can be sized larger than the actual image now.