A new version has been released now!
- The "New" option to clear any previous project
- Frames can be cut, copied, and pasted
- Frames can be added by dragging image files into the program window
- Some frames played twice, caused by a last minute change introducing a bug
- Small changes (un-iconify, frame delay fix, new requesters...) Quote:
- Dropping of frames into the window (to insert frames) would be quite handy
I made an option for this.. by default it adds frames to the end of the animation, but there's a setting to enable an "insert mode" and then frames will be inserted.Quote:
maybe "Edit/Move frame" to move the current frame (after selecting the menuitem a little popup/shorthelp/requester could instruct the user to choose the new position with the PositionSlider, then the frame will be moved in front of it!).
I thought about this, and then I realized that isn't it just simplier to have the normal cut/copy/paste functionality, and added that :)