The MorphOS version of Encore Games' action shooter title "Fortis" has been updated to version number 1.1.
The full version of the game is available here
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Change list:</span>
- Last entered nicknames (for each profile separately) is stored and used as default when you enter a new nickname (suggested: MaveRick).
- Changes in French texts (thanks for Jegougou).
- Small changes of registration rules for MorphOS version.
- Hiding close application button when on-screen keyboard is showed.
- New help screens (higher resolution).
- C++ sources synchronized with Objective-C sources (lots of changes in game and engine after adding support of iPhone4 and iPad).
- Changes in many parts of the engine of the game, which do not affect the look and feel of the game.
- If a player doesn't have enough money for buy something, the store between levels is hidden (suggested: Recedent).
- Fast double back key turns back the hero ship (suggested: Solo Kazuki).
- Fixed occasional error with wrong rotation of the hero ship after a collision (thanks for Arbuz and Recedent).
- Fixed error with fonts in game after changing language.
- Changed profile info texts after finishing all stages and levels of the game (thanks for Koszer and Roschmyr).
- Fixed loading screen (removed ugly flickering of the screen).