Bounties Donations Update
  • Targhan
    Hi all,

As promised, I finally got all the missed donations listed. However, I have some work to do before they can go on the bounties pages proper... Thus!!! I am putting up a list here in this post. It shows who donated what to where, and the amount after all the paypal processing fees have been removed. If your name is incorrect, or you want to make any changes-->PM me. If you would prefer to have a refund (for whatever reason) send me an email!!!!

The file is attached as a text file, due to loss of TABs in the forums!

Attached file(s) 
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »30.11.05 - 17:50
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    P.S.:

I would like to thank the AROS team, whos members and developers have been incredibly supportive, both monitarily and motivationally for the entire bounties project.

To Marcik -> See!!! Look at that! You ARE appreciated! ;-)

• »30.11.05 - 17:56
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Addendum:

The list as given is in addition to the donations found on the bounties pages of the site. If you have a missing donation, please contact me. The server moves could have misplaced donations that were prior to the lag-time involved in the earlier attached list. I do not want to short change anyone, so please --if you are missing a donation let me know as much as you can about the donation so I can find in my email inbox!!!

killbill has given me a great idea: how would you guys like an announce only subscribable topic for Bounties Updates?

• »30.11.05 - 18:30
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Great! You're the man! :-)

This made me throw in another $100 to the KHTML bounty, so I guess your list has become inaccurate again! :-P ;-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »30.11.05 - 18:50
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    With quick calculation (before TMHGM donation) was $821 ... That plus 693 (old bounty) and 100 from TMHGM (- paypal fees) should bring it a bit over 1600 USD .. *YEAH*

:bloons:
    http://somequicknotes.blogspot.com/index.html
  • »30.11.05 - 18:58
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    discreetfx
    Change V Panagouleas to DiscreetFX please.
    DiscreetFX
    Making your
    Digital Films
    More Effective!
  • »01.12.05 - 01:49
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    okily dokily everyone!

I've added the new TMHG donation and have made the change for DiscreetFX. Please double check the list again so that I may start working on making the adjustments to the real list.

(And please, if there are anything in the cracks due to the server changes--let me know!!!!!)

(see new attached file!)

Attached file(s) 

• »01.12.05 - 17:05
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    marcik
    Wow, nice to see that amount :-). Too bad that day has only 24h :-(.
  • »01.12.05 - 18:22
  • Targhan
    Here are the updated totals. I'm about to go adjust the amounts on the pages in a few minutes as well.

Please be advised that there will be a 500$ good faith deduction from the ezTCP bounty that indicates that those funds are being forwarded to Sonic per a cvs release/update of the current beta. This will allow us to see what progress is made, and will give him some extra cash for Christmas. Other under-progress bounties may be available for such given approval of the bounty team or users.

See attached for the updated text file.

Attached file(s) 

• »05.12.05 - 17:20
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Totals page (main bounty page) is updated.
    thanks page has text file attached for now (pending a redesign, that page is difficult to keep up with...)

anyway, the updates are done for now, please feel free to harass me until I can update how the thing works ;-)

• »05.12.05 - 18:10
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Velcro_SP
    Great, those bounties really seem to be working. Bounties can do a lot for this platform if they are formulated and targeted and publicized correctly.
    Pegasos2 G3, 512 megs RAM
  • »06.12.05 - 10:21
  • Targhan
    A quick update:

Code:

<pre>
    User amount net bounty
    ==========================================================
    Gerd K. 15.00 14.11 SFS Salv
    Gerd K. 15.00 14.11 SFS Salv (duplicate?)
    roschmyr 20.00 18.92 ezPM
    AMiGR 14.00 13.15 Permedia2 3D
    </pre>

Note: Gerd's two donations were about a minute apart, and are very likely to have one as erroneous. Have sent email to him to find out for sure.

• »13.12.05 - 17:28
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    UPDATE: See more info about the upcoming bounty here -- https://morph.zone/modules/bounty/bounty_view.php?mychoice=SFSDoctor

A couple of things today for the bounties system:

1. The donations in the previous post have not been added (sorry, will get to this after christmas, but anything in this thread WILL be added, just trying to reformat and re-manage the system.. It has gotten... well... big.)

2. Other Donations are in the que. These are marked as new, and will be added as soon as I can get to them. Your donations are NOT lost! (it would help if PayPal would just put the net amount in the email as well as the gross amount).

3. Have a look at https://morph.zone/modules/bounty/thanks.php

the page is being redesigned to be better than ever. Some of the older donations were difficult to come up with the NET amount for. Needless to say, those amounts are correct inside the bounties themselves.

Also: BIG KUDOS.. THANKS.. Much Oblidged (etc) goes to our friend <b>alfie</b> for working up a quick macro to help get all those bounties into a simple line item that I can add to the thanks page.

4. I am currently working on getting a description page up for a NEW BOUNTY. March has asked to do a self bounty for SFSDoctor. Will the SFSSalv donors please contact me (PM or email) about their donations and if they wish them moved. I would like to close the SFSSalv Bounty in favor of SFSDoctor.

Hope this update greets everyone for a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[ Edited by Targhan on 2005/12/21 20:17 ]

• »21.12.05 - 18:49
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Another Update.

1. Updated the amounts, minus the changes for the right-side on the donors page (which isn't really bounties) and a users donation switch from SFSSalv to SFSDoctor (mainly because I haven't gotten the pot up and running for SFSDoctor yet).

2. working on the layout issue with the "donors" page, I know it's hosed in Opera and IE.

3. Please double check any donations made between the end of November and today to ensure that all donations are accounted for (minus site donations obviously).

Thanks everyone for your continued support of MorphOS and the software pool we all enjoy.

Regards,
    Targhan

• »28.12.05 - 19:12
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    SFSDoctor "self bounty" is now open, with donation button active. The moved donation amounts will be shown tomorrow.

Two Polls: bounties for ARexx and Installer. These are currently only polls, and may not go active should the MorphOS-Team disallow them. Support may or may not change any opinions.

• »03.01.06 - 23:03
    Profile Visit Website
    Stevo
    Say Targh, shouldn't the money from the SFSSalv bounty go into the SFSDoctor bounty (after which the SFSSalv is canceled, since it has been catered for)?
    ---
    http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/logs/its_only_football.txt
  • »04.01.06 - 09:29
  • Targhan
    @Stevo: of coarse, but I felt that it was my duty to check with the donors before taking such action. All donors to the original SFSSalv bounty have now been contacted, and all have agreed. Thus the amounts donated have been moved to the new bounty. I will close out the SFSSalv bounty in just a few moments.

@all: Already, the SFSDoctor bounty has exceeded the "goal" donation amount as set forth by the programmer. Thanks to each and every one of you!!!!

Special Note: Thanks to BugeyeD for his 500$ ($485.20 Net) donation to the General fund. This money will be used to fund various needed projects as best as we can.

Believe it or not, I found some more people missing from the "donor list" per the individual projects. I think everyone is accounted for again, but please be ever vigilant to let me know if I missed something!!!!

• »04.01.06 - 20:48
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    Quote:

Special Note: Thanks to BugeyeD for his 500$ ($485.20 Net) donation to the General fund. This money will be used to fund various needed projects as best as we can.

I humbly bow to this man
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »05.01.06 - 13:04
    Profile Visit Website
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

I humbly bow to this man

So do I.
  • »05.01.06 - 15:01
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    $500! Wow now thats just great. I love to see this type of support. Keep it up guys. Even small donations add up and bring us some great new apps.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »05.01.06 - 15:09
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    magnetic
    Bugeyed

Thank you. Very generous of you. The community thanks you.

magnetic
    Pegasos 2 Rev 2B3 w/ Freescale 7447 "G4" @ 1ghz / 1gb Nanya Ram
    Quad Boot: MorphOS 2.7 | Amiga OS4.1 U4 | Ubuntu PPC GNU/Linux | OS X 10.4
  • »05.01.06 - 19:11
    Profile Visit Website
    warface
    Got a new credit card, and had to try out whether it works or not. Even if the amount is a humble $10, KHTML seemed to be a good testing ground :-)

(PayPal still seems to hate us Hungarians, and ignore that we are EU members.)
  • »19.03.06 - 17:31
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Thanks Warface ;-)

your timing was good, as I just got a decent spam filter running. Anyway, the amounts should be right (new update all over the bounty pages)

Would you believe that I had 57 spams mixed in with the last set of donations? Aaaargh! :-/

Anyway, I think I will need to streamline the bounty donation system even more, as I see more work by hand that what it should be. (why in creation am I adding up these donations by hand?) Also, I think I need to start adding the dates to the donor list, as it would make finding missing or mis-represented donations easier to find.

Anway, enjoy the updates and note that we're no longer taking SFSDoctor donations while we straighten out one missing/mis-named donation and set up payment for the final release---> BIG thanks to March!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Targhan

• »12.05.06 - 19:55
    Profile Visit Website
  • ASiegel
    LATEST BOUNTIES UPDATE
    The bounties page will be updated shortly. In the mean time, here is the list of all received donations.

We would like to thank all donors for their efforts - and immense patience. Hats off to all of you!

Refund:

Neil Cafferkey - 384.10 (KHTML)

Adds:

DJBase ------------ 50.00 / 47.75 - Permedia 2 / 3D
    Trevor Dick ------ 50.00 / 47.75 - MZ Support
    V. P. --------------- 33.00 / 31.14 - KHTML
    Joel Knight ------- 20.00 / 18.42 - KHTML
    Joel Knight ------- 20.00 / 18.42 - General Fund
    Zylesea ------------ 12.30 / 11.52 - KHTML
    AmigaHarry ------- 65.00 / 62.16 - ARexx
    Trevor Dick ------- 20.00 / 23.12 - KHTML
    Swisso ------------- 20.00 / 18.42 - MZ Support
    SOL-Invictus ----- 30.00 / 28.53 - Permedia 2 / 3D
    afxgroup ------------ 5.00 / 4.50 - KHTML
    Sebastian Ligez -- 12.42 / 11.64 - KHTML
    VelcroSP ---------- 49.95 / 48.20 - KHTML
    toto ---------------- 25.00 / 23.72 - KHTML
    Thibaut Jeanson -- 15.00 / 14.11 - KHTML
    AKiLL --------------- 30.00 / 28.53 - KHTML
    AKiLL --------------- 43.00 / 41.02 - ARexx
    Snuffy -------------- 20.00 / 18.02 - KHTML
    Piotr Waligorski ---- 7.00 / 6.43 - KHTML
    Gerd Kautzmann -- 10.00 / 9.31 - ARexx
    Gerd Kautzmann -- 15.00 / 14.11 - x-II
    tronman ------- 100.00/ 96.80 - MZ Support
    tronman ------- 100.00/ 96.80 - KHTML

Again, the bounties page will be updated shortly. Thank you for your donations.
  • »09.10.06 - 21:32
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    AKiLL
    Quote:

JoBBo wrote:
    LATEST BOUNTIES UPDATE
    The bounties page will be updated shortly. In the mean time, here is the list of all received donations.

We would like to thank all donors for their efforts - and immense patience. Hats off to all of you!

Again, the bounties page will be updated shortly. Thank you for your donations.

Tnx for updating the list! I was looking forward to know my donations weren't lost :-)

P.S.: Targhan! We miss u and your precious support!

bye,
    AKiLL
  • »09.10.06 - 22:10