This is really cool! :-)
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Hi everyone!

I am typing this from my Pegasos ODW "test drive" session over at TechOnLine, using Firefox! :-o :-D

This is really cool! :-)

I must say I think this is a great move by Genesi! It will make it possible for anyone with even the slightest interest in the Pegasos to try it out (however, not MorphOS unfortunately).

If you know someone who you think might be interested in testing a Pegasos, then I think you should recommend them trying this! And try it yourself too, it costs nothing (totally free of charge) and a quick registration is all that it takes!

Click here to start! :-)

Again, I think this is a very good move of you Genesi, congratulations! :-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »14.07.05 - 14:24
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Genesi
    @takemehomegrandma :-D Thanks for giving it a try and documenting it in a very special way. That is great!

A big THANKS goes to the TechOnLine Team!!!

They did a terrific job bringing the Genesi VirtuaLab online.

BTW, Multi-User Mode has been enabled now too. You will see a new link labeled “Invite Participant” next to “Access Reservation” on the “My Reservations” page. Clicking on the link will allow you to fill out an email form to send an invitation to another user. The notification you received is always sent 5 minutes after the scheduled lease time. This is to prevent cluttering a user’s inbox.

Try it out! Thanks TMHG!

R&B :-)
  • »14.07.05 - 14:40
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    yea thats pretty cool..I played around with it for about 30 minutes. How quiet is that setup? does it also have a cpu fan or is it low-heat like the original peg I?
  • »14.07.05 - 17:15
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Once I'm done with the latest rounds of updates for the bounties, I would very much like to put a permanant link up for this :-) It's really nifty, and I missed the chance to be first in line by the luck of Dennis (The Menacing Hurricane!)

Still this is great stuff!
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »14.07.05 - 20:52
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    DJBase
    Just a note that the ODW is no longer available at TechOnline for testing.
    Mac mini, PowerPC G4 1.5 GHz, ATI Radeon 9200 64 MB, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, MorphOS 3.18
    PowerBook, PowerPC G4 1.67 GHz, ATI Radeon 9700 128 MB, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB mSATA HDD, MorphOS 3.18
  • »07.08.06 - 15:53
    Profile Visit Website