Parts of MOS 1.5 pirated
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Quote:

And Miami is Freeware ?

No, it's not. I think it can be considered "Abandonware" (which doesn't justify pirating it, just that it can't be bought anymore)

Personally I use AmiTCP/Genesis (which I consider better anyway, from personal experiences with MiamiDX demo)

And before anyone says that "3.9 version wasn't licensed!" - afaik Netconnect 3 version is :-)

Quote:

MorphOS is uncomplet, Ambient is uncomplet, This are ONLY beta (alpha?) product.
    Did you payed for beta version ?

No. However, I paid for the hardware I run it on. (I wouldn't expect to get free hardware to run beta software anyway)
  • »20.01.05 - 12:52
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    marcik
    > I cracked Weather 1.1
    Really? Wow, my first program ever that was craked and I'm very proud of it. :-) If I'm thinking about the same in next few days you'll have 1.2 version to crack, and maybe finally new version of WallGet with the same feature to crack. Or just you need to read the Readme file ;-)
  • »20.01.05 - 13:14
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    SoundSquare
    >Really? Wow, my first program ever that was craked and I'm very proud of it. If I'm thinking about the same in next few days you'll have 1.2 version to crack, and maybe finally new version of WallGet with the same feature to crack. Or just you need to read the Readme file

:-D ;-)

for the first time developpers and crackers working hand in hand lol :-D
  • »20.01.05 - 13:38
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Quote:

for the first time developpers and crackers working hand in hand lol

Actually... NOT.

Some company that did a few commercial games for C64 once held a "crack our game" competition. The catch was that you had to buy the game to enter :-) (iirc)
  • »21.01.05 - 12:56
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    killlbilll
    Hehehe. That's right. These days, on the C64, it's also quite common that the programmer of the game also puts in a cracktro on his game =) I've seen this in several occations.
    [ pegasos ii / g4 | morphos1.4.4 ]
  • »21.01.05 - 13:25