Need help to extract 2432 Amstrad games in zip format
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Hi:

I have 2432 Amstrad CPC roms in Zip format but with DirOpus 4 I only can extract 'em one by one.

How can I extract all at the same time? I cannot or musn't configure well the filetypes in DirOpus config

I really want to extract all these Zip files to try on ACE Amstrad emulator.

Hope you can help me

Cheers
  • »26.12.23 - 16:30
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

bearerofthetorch a écrit :
    Hi:

I have 2432 Amstrad CPC roms in Zip format but with DirOpus 4 I only can extract 'em one by one.

How can I extract all at the same time? I cannot or musn't configure well the filetypes in DirOpus config

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Try with RNOArchive
  • »26.12.23 - 17:51
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote:
    Quote:

Hi:

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Try with RNOArchive

I already have RNOArchive version 1.1 and I was asking about to decompress all 2416 Amstrad zip files all at the same time,not one by one and I tried RNOArchive last day on Monday after some tries I only reached too a point of no return because I only managed to extract some Disk Amstrad roms one at the same time not all.

Hope I speaked clearly and you understood

Thrash Metal Rules!!!!!!
  • »26.12.23 - 18:36
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote:
    Quote:

Hi:

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Try with RNOArchive

HELLO!!! AGAIN!!!

Happily I finally extracted all of the whole history of the Amstrad ROMS comprised of 2416 Roms and I have now nore than 2000 roms!!! Exactly 2441 roms extracted.

One of my most beloved ROMS,Batty is which I choose to play now after 3D Monster Chase.I feel that having such an extensive rom files database.I explain you all of this because yesterday it was a mess trying to decompress all this roms and it was a hassle and now finally and happily I have succceded and yes I can play now some or a bunch of these.

Hope you all the best with your Morphos efforts and hope you liked my storie

Javi
  • »26.12.23 - 19:17
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote:
    Quote:

Hi:

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Try with RNOArchive

Off-topic: Now as I have some RAR archives on my HD how can I decompress these RAR archives such as the Amiga ROMS RAR archive? This is very important to me

Cheers
  • »26.12.23 - 19:36
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Quote:

SkulleateR wrote:
    Quote:

bearerofthetorch schrieb:

Off-topic: Now as I have some RAR archives on my HD how can I decompress these RAR archives such as the Amiga ROMS RAR archive? This is very important to me

Cheers

From Shell you can use UnRAR : https://www.morphos-storage.net/?id=1728671
    From within RNOArchives use the xad-rar plugin : https://www.morphos-storage.net/?id=1531962

Thank you very much SkulleateR!!!! I notice your nickname so and I want to ask: Do you like Heavy Metal? I like Heavy Metal a lot with bands such Agent Steel,Accept,Judas Priest,Nasty Savage,Sacred Steel;Centvrion,Candlemass (Doom Metal),Rage,King Diamond,Mercyful Fate,DIO,Black Sabbath,Grave Digger.,Sanctuary to only name a few.I bet and I know there are some Metal-Heads on the Amiga comunnity

I will try now the UnRAR from a shell and the RNOArchive xar-RAR plugin.
  • »27.12.23 - 17:42