Blue Folder Icons with little butterfly.
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    matt3
    Looking for the light blue folder icons that came on chrysalis pack back in the day.

Already looked at Morph Storage and Aminet.
  • »22.12.23 - 20:47
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I believe you mean the Chrysalis Pack v3.5.1, and probably other releases as well, like Chrysalis Pack v3.9.2. Those Icons were by Pat(rick) "Patbest" Jung, but I believe some of the niceties to the icons were also contributed by Christian "Tokai" Rosentreter who has since left the MorphOS community and removed all his efforts in the process from binaryriot, where he had quite a few of his downloads available (up until he had a disagreement about his efforts with other members of the Development Team - IIRC), and probably these icons you refer to were also required by him to be removed from general availability from such places as MorphOS Storage, and the website MorphOS Files Net - now offline where PatBest's efforts were also available for download.

However, I think that if you don't have an earlier copy of a Chrysalis Pack that had those icons on then you aren't likely to be able to get them from somewhere like MorphOS Storage, but I might be wrong, and if you ask Papiosaur you might get lucky, or maybe someone local to you has a copy of the Chrysalis Pack that has those icons on! 8-)

I don't know what those icons archive name was, as they were always an intrinsic part of the Chrysalis Pack AFAIR, but "Patbest" did get a credit mention on the Credits text (ReadMe) of that Chrysalis Pack I mentioned.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.12.23 - 02:35
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    matt3
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote:
    Quote:

matt3 a écrit :
    Quote:

Yes, those series are the ones I was looking for.

Ok, i will try to found the original archive (somebody have it?) or create one soon.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
  • »23.12.23 - 15:20
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote: What is the name, if you know, for that set of device/program/drawer/folder/directory icons?

Also, if they are still available to offer as a download how come they haven't been available on MorphOS-Storage for seemingly such a long time? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »24.12.23 - 01:38
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

NewSense a écrit :
    Quote: What is the name, if you know, for that set of device/program/drawer/folder/directory icons?

Also, if they are still available to offer as a download how come they haven't been available on MorphOS-Storage for seemingly such a long time? :-?

Sorry, i have forgot the name of the set. It was an archive realized by PatBest specialy for the Chrysalis pack long time ago.

i will try to find it or i will create a new one.
  • »24.12.23 - 08:53
    Profile Visit Website