Graphic bugs in some games (SDL1?)
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Hello,

i contact you because i have some graphics bug with some games (SDL1 ?) tested with MorphOS 3.17 tinyGL and last update TinyGL (16-12):

- Tux Racer (menu)
    - SoulFu
    - Ri-Li
    - Fade2Black

Any ideas ?

Tested on G5 + Radeon 1950

[ Edité par Papiosaur 19.12.2022 - 15:08 ]
  • »18.12.22 - 12:41
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    I tried Tux Racer, and the menu there seems kinda empty even with the previous TinyGL update. I haven't tried MorphOS 3.17 yet. Do you know when it last worked right?

SoulFu unfortunately crashes on startup for me, also with the previous TinyGL update. Does it run for you? If so, could you give me a screenshot of what doesn't render right, and with which version of TinyGL it last did render right, if you can find out? That'd help a lot :)

Ri-Li's menu indeed seems somewhat broken here, but it also looked broken with the previous TinyGL update :) However, the problem looks like some modulo problem with certain texture data, so I'll check that one out. Edit: Took a quick look, and Ri-Li doesn't seem to use TinyGL for rendering at all. Whoops.

Fade To Black I unfortunately don't have the data files for. I don't suppose they're freely available?
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »19.12.22 - 16:12
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Quote:

bigfoot a écrit :
    I tried Tux Racer, and the menu there seems kinda empty even with the previous TinyGL update. I haven't tried MorphOS 3.17 yet. Do you know when it last worked right?

Sorry, i don't know, i will try with MorphOS 3.16 and old version

Quote:

bigfoot a écrit :
    SoulFu unfortunately crashes on startup for me, also with the previous TinyGL update. Does it run for you? If so, could you give me a screenshot of what doesn't render right, and with which version of TinyGL it last did render right, if you can find out? That'd help a lot :)

I've send you a mail with a screenshot :-)

Quote:

bigfoot a écrit :
    Ri-Li's menu indeed seems somewhat broken here, but it also looked broken with the previous TinyGL update :) However, the problem looks like some modulo problem with certain texture data, so I'll check that one out. Edit: Took a quick look, and Ri-Li doesn't seem to use TinyGL for rendering at all. Whoops.

ok, thanks to have tested it.

Quote:

bigfoot a écrit :
    Fade To Black I unfortunately don't have the data files for. I don't suppose they're freely available?

I've have send you another mail about it.
  • »19.12.22 - 19:07
    Profile Visit Website