OWB and padlock with sites with ssl
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    I have one question the OWB in the url address bar show a padlock if the site has ssl encryption and none in the contrary case but what mean the open padlock? The ssl encryption is from a provider unknown, the ssl encryption is the worst quality?
  • »05.12.19 - 10:49
  • ASiegel
    There are different icon states for encrypted connections, unencrypted connections, and a mix of both when websites technically use SSL but also contain resources (images, scripts) that are loaded via unencrypted connections.

Plus, there are also local files, such as the built-in start / about pages, that do not show any padlock at all.
  • »05.12.19 - 15:28
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    Quote:

ASiegel escribió:
    There are different icon states for encrypted connections, unencrypted connections, and a mix of both when websites technically use SSL but also contain resources (images, scripts) that are loaded via unencrypted connections.

Plus, there are also local files, such as the built-in start / about pages, that do not show any padlock at all.

Thank you very much for your answer, now I know where is the in my site, with free visit Maps as Revolver.
  • »07.12.19 - 14:14