ImageFX CD
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    _coliN_
    Hello!

I don ´t know if my problem is right here:
    I use ImageFX 4.5 very often on my Pegasos. but now my harddisk crashed, and the Original-Cd, which I bought 10 years ago as a Superbundle-user at NovaDesign, doesnt work on my computer. I have tried to read the Cd on other PCs without success.

Has anyone a working CD of the program, that he can send me an Iso image? I have tried to get contact to the A-Eon people with my problem. But I get NO reply.

I can show the bill of purchase for the Iso-copy.....

Greetings!

Boris
  • »10.05.19 - 21:25
  • rob
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    rob
    Quote:

_coliN_ wrote:
    Hello!

I don ´t know if my problem is right here:
    I use ImageFX 4.5 very often on my Pegasos. but now my harddisk crashed, and the Original-Cd, which I bought 10 years ago as a Superbundle-user at NovaDesign, doesnt work on my computer. I have tried to read the Cd on other PCs without success.

Has anyone a working CD of the program, that he can send me an Iso image? I have tried to get contact to the A-Eon people with my problem. But I get NO reply.

I can show the bill of purchase for the Iso-copy.....

Greetings!

Boris

It might be worth phoning Amigakit if that's convenient or possibly contacting Trevor directly to see if can get it sorted out.

In the mean time this may be sufficient for your purposes.

http://os4depot.net/index.php?function=showfile&file=graphics/edit/ifx.lha
  • »11.05.19 - 00:42
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    _coliN_
    I don ´t know how to contact Mr. Dickinson directly. Only by the contact formular on the A-eon page.... Sad about that lazy support methods... Don ´t want to register on facebook for such a purpose.

No one here with a valid copy?
  • »13.05.19 - 10:39