Problem with Lucy
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    In the latest pack Chrysalis there is lucy. I choosed to try it but I have a file selection problem. In a window, whether it is in icons or lister mode, if I want to select 2 or more non-contiguous files by using the 'shift' key the window disappears. This does so with or without saving lucy's preferences. The problem may not be related to the Chrysalis pack but to an option to choose well in lucy's preferences. But which one ?

Amigazeux members help please.

Brumiga
  • »22.02.19 - 14:08
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    KennyR
    It might well be related to changes in MorphOS and/or MUI since Lucy was released. It has been rather a long time.

Only Gelb can look at this (and luckily he's become semi-active again recently), so I'll point him here when he appears.

In the meantime, make sure you're using the most recent version of Lucy.

[ Edited by KennyR 22.02.2019 - 13:41 ]
  • »22.02.19 - 14:40
  • Just looking around
    ultragelb
    Quote:

Brumiga wrote:
    In the latest pack Chrysalis there is lucy. I choosed to try it but I have a file selection problem. In a window, whether it is in icons or lister mode, if I want to select 2 or more non-contiguous files by using the 'shift' key the window disappears. This does so with or without saving lucy's preferences. The problem may not be related to the Chrysalis pack but to an option to choose well in lucy's preferences. But which one ?

Amigazeux members help please.

Brumiga

You may want to try to change the "Window Peek" qualifier in Lucy Prefs from #?-Shift to any other qualifier. Or you simply disable the "Window Peek" feature alltogether.

Hope this helps.
  • »23.02.19 - 18:11
    Profile Visit Website