AminetRadio - Display Issues
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pan1k
    I'm trying to figure out why AminetRadio won't display the classic skin correctly. The buttons work fine at the bottom but the scrolling information at the top doesn't work. It's just a green color. I'm running MorphOS on a Mac Mini with 64MB of VRAM. The new style skins look and work fine. Any of the classic GUI skins all do the same thing. I tried searching for an answer but could not find one.
    MacMini 1.5Ghz / Amiga 4000T Cyberstorm 060, 132MB RAM, Cybervision 64/3D, XSurf-III, MP3@64, Buddha Flash / Amiga 1200 GVP 030, Subway USB, 32MB RAM
  • »06.10.18 - 19:26
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    KennyR
    I don't remember anyone approaching AmigaZeux with this problem while Gelb was active. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it's been so long ago I may have forgotten.

One thing I do distantly remember is that there were problems with some datatypes and that some people had success with skin issues by converting the skin files to a different format, i.e. PNG (and not renaming them).

You could also try giving it a go on an 8 bit CLUT screenmode and see if there's the same problem. Obviously that's not a fix, but it would pin the problem down to the fact that MorphOS has moved on 13 years while ANR has not.

Edit: And oh, make sure you have mysticview.library installed. AFAIR, it was used to do some of the graphics such as the scrolling.

[ Edited by KennyR 07.10.2018 - 18:08 ]
  • »07.10.18 - 17:03