Iris - An upcoming E-Mail client blog
  • MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    See if you can get a repro and check which task is causing the CPU usage with TaskManager. If you get this again, enable developer mode in TaskManager's tooltype, run TaskManager, find the offending Iris process and select Dump State from the context menu in TM. Send me the log - I should be able to pinpoint where it happens.
  • »10.02.19 - 16:51
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    Irs beta 48 is now available

Changes:
    - Updated the underlying vmime library to its current latest and greatest state from github
    - Iris (and vmime) are now built using GCC 8
    - Fixed an input parsing bug that cound in some cases lead to an infinite loop when preparing a message to be displayed
    - Fixed an issue with HTML views not rendering anymore after closing a message window
    - Fixed: The message loader thread used in Load Message didn't have enough stack, leading to a disastrous end when opening emails from file that had a more complex structure (attachments)
  • »15.02.19 - 19:18
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    Re-download Iris for beta 49:

- Minor speed optimizations when loading a folder index file from disk
    - Fixed html editor/viewer context menus
    - Fixed the iconify icon
    - Added a PayPal button
  • »17.02.19 - 07:32
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    ernsteiswuerfel
    Quote:

jacadcaps schrieb:
    - Iris (and vmime) are now built using GCC 8

Are there any ppc/ppc64 specific benefits or general benefits using GCC 8? I refrain from using it on Gentoo ppc64 as 8.2.0 does not pass it's own testsuite yet. 7.4.0 is my default here. Adelie Linux still uses 6.5.0 to build their distro.
    Talos II Secure Workstation. [Gentoo Linux] | PMac G5 7,3. PBook G4 5,8. [MorphOS 3.11 / Gentoo Linux] | A1200. ACA-1233, Indivision AGA Mk2. [Amiga OS 3.1.4]
  • »17.02.19 - 12:53