Linux Volounteers Needed!
  • Targhan
    Gentlemen, Ladies, Guys, and Dolls,

Time, like a never ending carousal, carries us onward into the future. Eventully, (and the sooner the better) the PegasosII will become available. Thereafter, life shall never be the same. However, I expect there will be many more Linux users. Concerning this, a new portal will be taking shape. However, I am not as qualified to help Linux users out as much as MorphOS users. Soo... I will need a volounteer to Admin each of the major services provided by such a portal!

Here is the short list:

Forum Admin: responsable for creating the individual forum topics, and assigning moderators

Link Admin: responsable for maintaining the link database. (and creating other moderators)

News Admin: responsable for controllign the News topics, and keeping the news uptodate and fresh.

General Adminx2: responsable for helping the other admins, and admining the other aspects of the site (Asst. Webmasters).

Please PM Targhan and/or Senex if you think you could be qualified to help out! Also, I would love to have a Linux "expert" join the group to occationally help the users out.

Thanks much guys! The Penguin... He cometh!
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »05.08.03 - 18:39
    Profile Visit Website
    Senex
    Am just replying to make it easier for interested volunteers to contact me by PM or better e-mail - now you've just to click on the button, so don't hesitate any longer, take heart and volunteer! :-)

Unfortunately my knowledge of Linux isn't bigger than what I teached myself to install and/or compile the latest unstable Debian and XFree on my Pegasos, otherwise I'd volunteer myself, too.
  • »05.08.03 - 18:55
    Profile Visit Website
  • Just looking around
    fnord
    hey targhan, we've already talked in IRC, so just as a reminder: I'd be happy to help you out
  • »05.08.03 - 19:04
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Polyhead
    blah.. I would, but... well lacking actually owning a pegasos.. might just be problematic. I do plan to isntall gentoo on mine though. If/When i ever get one.
    -Polyhead-
  • »06.08.03 - 04:58
    Profile Visit Website