MorphOS 1.4
  • JKD
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    JKD
    Yes, the installer is a simple script that allows you to install boot.img to the Boot partition and copy a new System drive to a partition. ...this does include Apps, Tools and Utilities etc. as well as MOSSYS: so if you move any of thes about ... beware you may end up with redundant versions.

Regarding an upgrade...be sure to check MOSSYS:Libs , Classes etc. against the user SYS:Libs etc. in case more functionality is added in a new release and your old 68k/whatever version is still hiding away....

Steve :-D
  • »29.07.03 - 19:44
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    According to Ralph Schmidt the Audio Problem with AGP Cards is a feature of the ArticiaS, so no way to cure it.

I really hope the Pegasos 2 is leaving behind all this problems, after all, there seem to be more problem with the pegasos then with AmigaOnes :-(
  • »30.07.03 - 07:55
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    I hope we can have a "Changes" list compared to 1.3. Exploring a new version is fun, but what if we miss out something? :-)
  • »30.07.03 - 10:37
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    td741
    Quote:

According to Ralph Schmidt the Audio Problem with AGP Cards is a feature of the ArticiaS, so no way to cure it.

I heard the same, but I wondered if they had a means to patch it in the meantime. It's probably the most annoying thing so far for me. ;)

Quote:

I really hope the Pegasos 2 is leaving behind all this problems, after all, there seem to be more problem with the pegasos then with AmigaOnes

Not sure about that one just yet. The AmigaOne's onboard Audio still doesn't work. It's apparently some sort of "Southbridge initialisation issue".

Apparently the audio bug we get in MOS isn't there when running Linux?
    Steph
  • »30.07.03 - 15:08
    Profile Visit Website