Where is the cd or cs catalog from Flow Studio?
  • Just looking around
    Debvgger
    Quote:

Templario wrote:
    I think that you are a world for the Transfer and Flow Studio catalogs, more when I did the Transfer for private use and I saw the Flow Studio because also I know something of programming, never was my intention want more that yours, Poseidon and other parts of MorphOS I know that isn't possible make a translation, how in other programs in OS4 or OS3 for example.

Templario you should really start proof-reading your messages before hitting the "send" button because it's very difficult to understand what you mean, or even impossible like now. Someone who wants to become a translator should have some more love for the words he produces.

But it would be even better if you had a more positive attitude. Yours in this thread is really a shitty way to try to make any point, and even more when trying to twist reality profiting from the current unfortunate events to damage other people. Shame on you. I'm not in any translation team but you would need to change a lot so I wanted you near, to be honest.
  • »20.06.20 - 10:52
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    Quote:

Debvgger escribió:
    Quote:

Templario wrote:
    I think that you are a world for the Transfer and Flow Studio catalogs, more when I did the Transfer for private use and I saw the Flow Studio because also I know something of programming, never was my intention want more that yours, Poseidon and other parts of MorphOS I know that isn't possible make a translation, how in other programs in OS4 or OS3 for example.

Templario you should really start proof-reading your messages before hitting the "send" button because it's very difficult to understand what you mean, or even impossible like now. Someone who wants to become a translator should have some more love for the words he produces.

But it would be even better if you had a more positive attitude. Yours in this thread is really a shitty way to try to make any point, and even more when trying to twist reality profiting from the current unfortunate events to damage other people. Shame on you. I'm not in any translation team but you would need to change a lot so I wanted you near, to be honest.

I understand the english although perhaps write or write it is no so good.
    But the problem here is that I tryed to added extra translations with the best of intentions in TTmanager, Flow Studio and tow lines in other and now I'm accused of destroy all translation work with bad intentions, I try to explain the situation but instead of reason, I'm guilty, the problem started with the Transfer catalog that I made starting with original english version, to use with my computers not to overwrite the previous work from Crumb, because I use this program and isn't in MorphOS 3.12-13, but is a crime make your own catalog? and to try make other translations too? but respectting the work of other people, I don't seeking fame or glory, my big mistake think that I was contributing a little.
    With this expericence, well, I not will make more things for the people will be happy.
    Also a thing very bad is the things that you write for example in Whatsapp among " chat friends", jokes, some strange word or commneds, save them to use it when you want and how it insterests you, because so we re not in a chat of friends.
  • »20.06.20 - 11:16
  • Just looking around
    Debvgger
    Viewed from the outside I don't think you approached this with a good attitude and that's why you have ended in this position. From the very start the way you wrote and how you asked for things was not what I would call polite but angry, entitled and even menacing. Just get over it because that's not good for the Amiga community.
  • »20.06.20 - 12:13
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    Quote:

Debvgger escribió:
    Viewed from the outside I don't think you approached this with a good attitude and that's why you have ended in this position. From the very start the way you wrote and how you asked for things was not what I would call polite but angry, entitled and even menacing. Just get over it because that's not good for the Amiga community.

Yes, you have reason but the problems come from far with my Sam460ex and for other reasons, the politics, etc., here the explosion of my answers was the "I have save your Whatsapp messages like as a threat" if you have private conversations with people reliable and you find this answer, well, here is result, nobody is perfect.
  • »20.06.20 - 13:39