Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
Posts: 874 from 2007/4/9
From: Kingston upon ...
Had a few problems with the install script. Hopefully this will be constructive feeback
- The reddish coloured text was very hard to read (I have a light grey background with black text), maybe better to stick to default text colours in shell.
- When configuring internal tcp settings the 'q to continue setup' option should read 'c to continue setup'.
- After running the configuration phase and saving settings the main menu still said that this was 'not done' (tried both 'y' and 'yes' when asked if I wanted to set and save these settings). Not sure if these saved or not.
- When toggling between roadshow and netstack, a message flashed up 'rename failed returncode 20'. The text was no longer visible in shell when I scrolled back up... not sure why. After a reboot Netstack was disabled though.
- Uninstallation removed wget from c: - not necessarily a Roadshow-specific file (may be others too, but this is the only one I noticed).
Using rexxsyslib.library (v36.23) as installed by Grunch, standard MorphOS 3.1 installation (plus updated Reggae, but that shouldn't affect anything) on SFS partition.
UI: Powerbook 5,6 (1.67GHz, 128MB VRam): OS3.1, OSX 10.5.8
HTPC: Mac Mini G4 (1,5GHz, 64MB VRam): OS3.1 (ZVNC)
Audiophile: Efika 5200b (SB Audigy): OS3.1 (VNC + Virtual Monitor)
Windows free since 2011!