Problems with Weather
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    Hello,

I have a problem with Weather, when i run it it does not show anything since an unknown date.Inside his window it only shows his logo and under the link to www.weather.com . If i try by the prefs -> Select city to search for one it tells me "No cities Fond" whatever city name i tape. It uses www.weather.com to show climatic and meteorology informations about the selected city and that web site is not down. I verified with Wetter, it works correctly. Does anybody have also this problem or does that only occur to me ?

Brumiga
  • »15.04.06 - 13:42
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BatteMan
    Brumiga : Here, it works (© & ®)
    Proud user of MorphOS since 2003 !
  • »15.04.06 - 17:08
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    weiseb
    @Brumiga

Have you done a Reggae update?
  • »15.04.06 - 18:16
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    @weiseb,

Yes i did update Reggae when it came available at the beginning of january of this year. Should not i have to apply it, why ? Would it be possible that Weather does not appreciate Reggae update ? Very strange and very weird so...

Brumiga
  • »16.04.06 - 16:24
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BatteMan
    Brumiga : Weather needs to be update for new class. Krashan said a new version will come soon. So wait and see.
    Proud user of MorphOS since 2003 !
  • »16.04.06 - 18:03
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    weiseb
    like batteman wrote:

https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?forum=9&topic_id=4451&sortname=&sortorder=&sortdays=&viewmode=flat&order=0&start=12
  • »16.04.06 - 18:11
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    marcik
    Yep, Weather needs updating to use Reggae class. But problem is that it's ealier adjusted to use some super-secret-mos-feature that it's not available yet (and no, it's not connected to 1.5 or KHTML :-) ) so i need to remove that dependence before releasing version working with Reggae.
  • »16.04.06 - 20:45