• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    @NewSense

Quote:

NewSense a écrit :
    @ Papiosaur - It would be good to have Ascending/Descending sorting on each of the columns, so if you were looking for some software with a name or date range of release in a category you couldn't remember the full name of or its release date, or some other reason then you might be able to find it easier, by arranging any of the columns in alphanumerical order, as I understand Hollywood can use this MUI feature. 8-)

Yes, i did some tests at the beginning but i had a problem with date format and the sort was bad. I have tried now and all seems ok now. Thanks to BeWorld to have changed this on the database!

Quote:

Also, being able to adjust the size of the images or reduce the section that they are contained in, in certain circumstances, such as when there is a long list of files to view that could take up almost all of the viewable GUI area, say with a 'balance' MUI gadget to make the file list area larger without having to resize the GUI frame, especially if you already have the GUI as large as it will open up to. ;-)

I have tried this too but with no success (i couldn't reduce the lister), i will retry and try to understand the problem.

Quote:

Also, it would be good to have keyboard shortcuts for confirming to Quit/Exit - from the confirmation action requester "Do you really want to quit?" Yes or No option, so pressing Y would confirm Yes, and pressing N would confirm No. I appreciate you've already made it fairly easy to quit by focusing the default action 'Yes' as being that to Quit by only having to press the Enter key, with the alternative No requiring a press of the Tab key and then a press of the Enter key to confirm that action, or of course using the mouse pointer and a left click on whichever button is appropriate. 8-D

About this point, i have tried to add shortcut for the buttons but seems don't work proprely... i will investigate too ;-)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

[ Edité par Papiosaur 09.08.2023 - 07:49 ]
  • »09.08.23 - 06:48
    Profile Visit Website