Dark color with NeverBall and Neverput
  • MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Yes, it'll almost certainly get fixed with the next TinyGL update I'm releasing :)
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »06.12.22 - 16:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    My current version of tinygl.library crashes before it even renders anything, I'm not sure that's something you'd want to test :)
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »06.12.22 - 17:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Well, the TinyGL update is out now. It looks correct for me now, so let me know if this is now fixed for you too, please!
  • »16.12.22 - 13:28
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MoerBoer
    Working this side, woohoo!
  • »16.12.22 - 14:27