Installation Error with Chrysalis Pack 3.7.1
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    @Papiosaur
    I'm getting the following error while trying to install Chrysalis Pack 3.7.1, downloaded from link at meta-morphos.org:

"Failed to fetch font "andale32." OWB WON'T WORK"

After a little while the error cleared by itself and I was able to continue with installation. So is that a bug, or something that may affect the installation?

In any case, after a very long installation, things seem to be working OK.

Before I am asked, I'm installing on top of a fresh new installation of MOS 3.7, after I got my MacMini back from repair (broken optical drive).

[ Edited by WeiXing3D 13.08.2014 - 19:11 ]
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »14.08.14 - 03:27
  • esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc
    It looks like the font 'andale32' for OWB (web browser) wasn't available for a short time. I don't think it's a very important issue, or one that anyone can do anything about. You would have just been missing that font I believe, since you can use OWB without downloading all the custom fonts.
  • »14.08.14 - 06:46
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    @WeiXing3D,

I gave a try to download and install m$ truetype fonts. It seems that the script provided with owb encouters a problem to download them from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/corefonts/ . So I downloaded an old version of owb, before 1.10 for example, then I used the provided script and the truetype fonts were downloaded and installed successfully.

So if you absolutly want/need the m$ truetype fonts to be installed onto your fresh installation of morphos 3.7 and chrysalis 3.7.1 do as I did.

Brumiga
  • »14.08.14 - 14:36