Another E-UAE question
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    I have installed MOS3.1+PU 3.1 (default e-uae version 0.8.29-WIP4). What I want to achieve is to create a basic 3.1 enviroment and install WHDLoad on it but I can't figure out how t work with the GUI frontends! What exactly do I have to select in order to operate SYS:Emulators/E-UAE-HardDisks/Workbench as a valid HD on the emulated enviroment? I have set its path via UAE Launcher but the HDToolBox (on the Install 3.1 disk) does not recognize any HD whatsoever...
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »02.09.12 - 19:23
    Profile Visit Website
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Wow!
    If you get that one working, let us know how its done.
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »02.09.12 - 19:42
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    Hey, well.. I don't know whether you are jocking or not but on WinUAE is fairly simple to do it :P But hadn't any luck with E-UAE so far :(
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »02.09.12 - 20:30
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Derringer
    If you prefer winuae, then install the system under winuae, and when you finished, take the hardfile, or the directory (if you don't make hardfile)and put it in your MOS system.
    Editing the config file for uae is simple. There are some samples in conf directory. The trick is te following, if you using directory, thet fisrt you set the device (for example dh0:, and after you set the long path which is in your system. so not just the directory in your progdir. for example: dh2:emulators/euae/harddisks/system/
    MorphOS PowerBook G4 1,67GHz, 2GB Ram, 250GBHdd, ATI 9700/128MB
    Morphos G5 2,7GHz, 8GB Ram, 500GB Hdd, ATi Passive cooled 9800 PRO/128MB
  • »03.09.12 - 18:47