PolyNet will not save bar settings
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    JohnFante
    I am running the latest version of PackUltimate 1.6beta. Very nice.

I am running a different screen resolution than it comes with so I trying to move the PolyNet bar in a new position. The Ultimate bar itself moves with no problem but all the different sub bars are scattered around the screen.The problem is that I can't get the program to remember the position of all the sub bars when I move them.

The way I do it is that I open the sub bar and click on bar settings. Here I tick the show drag bar settings and move the bar in to the correct place. I then untick the drag bar and click on save all prefs.When I then click the "mother-bar" the sub bar pops up the in the right place an all is in order.

But unfortunately the program forgets the settings for the sub bar after I reboot :-( An I am back to square one. The new settings for the "mother-bar" are remebered.

Am I dooing something wrong?
  • »02.08.10 - 16:50
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    When you untick the drag bar, press "fix" (without pressing any of the arrows around this button). That action should fix the bar in the favourite position. Then pressing "save all prefs" should store the prefs in your hd.
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »02.08.10 - 17:23
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    JohnFante
    Thanks! Works :-)
  • »03.08.10 - 05:42