• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    mdma
    http://mcosre.sourceforge.net/

Pegasos port would be useful.
  • »07.10.04 - 10:05
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    It can run hosted? Could be nice if ported to MorphOS and can use macos apps... ;)
  • »07.10.04 - 11:23
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    liquidbit
    that is nice,
    but i dont see the difference with MOL !
    if we had the source of MOL, we could compile a MOM (MacOnMorphOS) version ;-)
    ..there will be only one left.
  • »07.10.04 - 12:08
    hooligan
    Quote:

It can run hosted? Could be nice if ported to MorphOS and can use macos apps... ;)

Didn't we have an agreement about the words "port" and "ported"? :-D
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »07.10.04 - 12:22
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    mdma
    Quote:

liquidbit wrote:
    that is nice,

This is nothing like MOL. This is to MacOS Classic what AROS is to Amiga OS Classic.

We do have the source to MOL too, it is an opensource app. The reason(s) we don't have MOL for MorphOS have been documented on many occasions here and elsewhere.
  • »07.10.04 - 13:16
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    mdma
    mdma wrote:
    Quote:

liquidbit wrote:
    that is nice,

[Quote]
    This is nothing like MOL. This is to MacOS Classic what AROS is to Amiga OS Classic.

We do have the source to MOL too, it is an opensource app. The reason(s) we don't have MOL for MorphOS have been documented on many occasions here and elsewhere.

A "Mac-Classic/Box" running under Quark may be possible though, in the way we have the A/Box currently. Only the "Official MorphOS Team" would be able to confirm this though.

[ Edited by mdma on 2004/10/7 13:35 ]
  • »07.10.04 - 13:18
    • Order of the Butterfly
      Order of the Butterfly
      Elektro
      Some months ago I've written to the MOL developer and ask about a possible version of MOL for MOS and he told me that he's not interested about it. :-(
    • »07.10.04 - 13:27
    • Yokemate of Keyboards
      Yokemate of Keyboards
      Zylesea
      MOL on MOS in not possible since there is no access to MMU jump tables within the ABox.

The project is interesting indeed, but how progressed is it? I didn't found too much info about it so I guess it's more in an early phase.

Another OS box using this for MOS is attractive but very unlikely due to many circumstances.
      --
      http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
      ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
    • »07.10.04 - 14:58
      Profile Visit Website