• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    TrevorDick,
    Quote:

Hmmm! I can't remember making that remark, but if I did so what. The time for squabbling and fighting is over. Amiga users (no quotes this time ;-)) need to move on. If a person is happy with his or her choice of next-generation OS that is fine. Why winge and moan about someones else's choice.

Who's whining about someone else' choices in this thread? I was responding to the suggestion that no one should make benchmark comparisons because some OS4 users might take offense to it. I find that notion silly. People have been using benchmarks for decades. Heck, I benchmarked my C128 when I had a SuperCPU! The X1000 is not above comparison because of the historical Amiga connection. If cold hard benchmarks bother someone, that is not my problem. I prefer MorphOS yet, AROS benchmarks don't bother me. The rest of the world outside of our little sandbox laugh at all of our hobby choices.

BTW, I am impressed you got the X1000 out the door. I didn't think it would happen. I have zero interest myself, but obviously it was a big undertaking in a market full of sharks (not you).
  • »24.02.12 - 01:26