• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Quote:

Blaming MorphOS again for something is not new. There are people who are speaking altered truth and willing to find scapegoats.

That's very true. Within this month, I remember reading about someone complaining about "MorphOS splitting the community"

It's not that long ago, and if you can't remember, it's easy to check the facts, that when MorphOS was started, there wasn't really much going on the "official" side. Shortly after, the WHOLE AmigaOS (as we know it) was announced dead. How can you split something that's dead?

Sure, anyone can stay with "dead" 68k with unofficial updates, but when someone creates something new, I wouldn't call that "split".

Also, later there were discussions about making MorphOS the official AmigaOS. Such discussions won't generally happen, if there's SOMETHING on the "other side of the claimed split".

But yes, that never happened, and a while later, Hyperion split the community with AmigaOS4. And no, I don't blame them for that. It's a free market.

NOTE: Of course there's also AROS, but as we were concentrating on MorphOS vs OS4...
  • »23.02.12 - 15:36
    Profile Visit Website