• MorphOS Developer
    itix
    amigadave,

Quote:

MorphOS has sufficient merits of its own, enough positive features, for me to point out to potential users, without needing to compare it to OS4.x, or anything else.

OS4 is always good reference for comparison because it is Amiga compatible operating system running on PowerPC hardware. OS3 is also good reference for comparisons for same reasons and sometimes OS3 users do counterbenchmarks on their WinUAE or Amithlon.

If OS4 users dont like comparison with MorphOS it is not my problem. Those complaints should be posted to Hyperion's support forum instead.

Quote:

I am just trying to make a point that the few MorphOS users who continue to bash, ridicule and belittle, or mock OS4.x users and their hardware are acting in a counter productive manner, if they care about gaining more MorphOS users.

I doubt bashing, ridiculing, belittling or mocking OS4 users or OS4 itself or OS4 hardware would have any impact to MorphOS.

Neither I know any Amiga/MorphOS user bashing, ridiculing, belittling or mocking OS4 users because they are using OS4. There are some funny users (who dont have all moomins in the valley, as saying goes here in Finland) without realistic image about Amiga nor OS4 -- but again it is only because those persons dont have any clue.
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »23.02.12 - 10:58