• MorphOS Developer
    itix
    amigadave,

Quote:

What I meant with that 90%+ estimated number, is not that 90%+ of the negative posts come from MorphOS users, but that 90%+ of the negative messages posted by MorphOS users, are made not for pure educational, or statistical purposes

Perhaps MorphOS users are majority these days. Dunno. But I tell you something. Amigaworld.net was founded because OS4 didnt receive support from users at Amiga.org. Then Amigans.net was founded because OS4 no longer received support from users at Amigaworld.net. Now Amigans.net is dying and last users are migrating to new forum at Hyperion's website.

To certain OS4 users it is always just matter of finding new scapegoat. When X1000 didnt meet its expections it was again fault of other evil Amiga users who didnt buy X1000.

Blaming MorphOS again for something is not new. There are people who are speaking altered truth and willing to find scapegoats.

Quote:

That is my opinion and my belief that it is hurting the chances of some users and developers wanting to try out MorphOS.

I dont see how it could hurt more MorphOS than AROS or AmigaOS 3. OS4 was always ridiculed by Amiga community. MorphOS/AROS is/was also ridiculed by Amiga community but we have accepted its flaws.

[ Edited by itix 23.02.2012 - 07:45 ]
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »23.02.12 - 06:43