• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    SoundSquare
    Quote:

@SoundSquare

At that price, with those spec's, that performance, that OS with those features, it could be branded "Jennifer Lopez will come to your home and give you a blow-job if you buy this thing", and it still wouldn't sell outside the closed circle of nut cases...

but which closed circle is the biggest and most visible one ?

I sometimes talk about morphos around me when i thnk i have someone who may pay attention to it not ony for polite reasons. But most of the time, when i mention the "amiga" legacy and the existence of OS4, i'm asked for the hyperion website adress, not the morphOS team one. The name does it all for most people, despite the fact that the OS is rubbish. And it's the same for most stuff. People buy the Beats by Dre headphones massively while they have such a poor sound quality and high price (true piece of shit), people buy apple hardware because they have a great marketing and design (but apple hardware became less and less reliable in years), they buy iPods when Cowon would bring them far superior sound quality, people buy branded products, not quality ones.
  • »02.02.12 - 16:23