• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Exactly. It seems amigadave believes that an older than 2004 company called Freescale once bought Motorola Semiconductor:

No, that is not what I believe. Taken over, spun off, splintered from, they all serve to mean the same thing in terms of which company now is in control of CPU production.

Quote:

That would explain why he believes that Freescale maybe doesn't know about every old Motorola Semiconductor's products.

In large companies, rarely does any one person know all the history of previous products and licenses, and who knows how much time the Freescale employee providing the information posted, spent researching a question that is of no importance to him.

It appears to be a favorite pass time of the two of you to speculate and come to conclusions and then post them ALMOST like they are facts, or at least like they are the most likely probabilities, which I find amusing and naive, even when they are educated and well researched guesses and once in a great while turn out to be correct.

I am not knocking the practice, as it appears to entertain the two of you, and probably a few others, but forgive me for not getting sucked into believing every speculation, or conclusion that either you or Jim post on these forums.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »03.06.11 - 19:01