• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Andreas_Wolf wrote:,
    Quote:

Nice to know that the development of the X1000's successor may be way more advanced than Trevor's statement from 5 weeks ago makes it seem :-)

Only Trevor and his partners know exactly how much progress has been made since last Oct., or if there have been any delays, or interruptions in the work being done on his next motherboard design. I can only hope that he and his partners have not run into any serious obstacles that would delay that work by many months, but as we observed with the design and development of the X1000's Nemo motherboard, with the limited resources available within our community, development times are extended much longer than those within say the Linux community, or the mainstream PC & Mac communities.

From Trevor's most recent blog statements, perhaps he will have some new information to release in July when he and AmigaKit attend the computer show in the UK that he mentioned in his blog. I already have all the hardware I need to run each of the operating systems I am interested in, but I am still rooting for his success, for the good of the community.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »03.04.13 - 21:22