• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    pampers,
    Quote:

@tmhgm

Mate, what are you trying to prove? Are you not tired of repeating all that stuff again and again and again here and on other forums?

It's that the way you are trying to promote MorphOS? That's not the way - it's giving us as a community a bad face.

What is more going with your POV on what vapoware is MorphOS 3.0 will be vaporware as there won't be WIFI and 3D support. Mad thinking?

TMHGM does not care if his insane ramblings of a sick mind might actually hurt the sales of MorphOS because of the way he portrays the image of a MorphOS user to the larger Amiga user community.

He does not care that he is not making any sense and that no one else agrees with his skewed point of view.

He does not care that everyone is sick and tired of him repeating his ridiculous rants over and over and over again.

Nothing is going to stop his one man crusade, or convince him that the war is over, and we all lost.

(but I will continue to enjoy what we have today and what ever shows up tomorrow, while remembering and honoring the past, including using all of my MorphOS computers and my X1000, which is definitely not vaporware)
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »06.06.12 - 07:43