• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

outlawal2 wrote:
    Well of course since it doesn't meet your expectations and Kenny's then it has no value, right?
    I am beginning to remember why I walked away from the Amiga scene years ago. This "community" continues to bash anything and everything that doesn't fit their tiny little view of the world.

You really do need to read that definition of irony and process what it means. My response was calm and fairly measured. Your responses? Not so much.

Quote:

As if this community wasn't tiny enough, now folks like you bash what little life left there is in Amiga World.

Bash? You must be looking in a mirror. By the way, what community are you talking about? You do know you are posting on a MorphOS site, right? If you are talking about the Kommunity, most of us left that a decade or so ago. You are perfectly welcome to love Amiwest and/or OS4 related projects, just don't get so butthurt if many of us in the MorphOS community aren't interested. Speaking for myself I have branched off into many other platforms and their respective communities. My hobby time is more than saturated.

Quote:

And for the record I appreciate the fact that someone tries to put an event on in the USA because there are many of us here in the US that can't make it to Germany or the UK for a hobby.

Clearly you live on the left coast of the US. For me down here in South Florida, the cost of attending Amiwest is about the same as attending a UK event.

If it is just about attending a US event, come on down to the one we will be doing in Florida.

Quote:

But I am all too aware that you and Kenny don't care about anything other than your own opinions and will try to bury the Amiga community completely.

You are both doing a fine job of it too..

Again, you do know you are on a MorphOS site, right? This is the MorphOS community. MorphOS is not OS4.

[ Edited by redrumloa 28.10.2019 - 19:43 ]
  • »28.10.19 - 19:11