• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    >>>> someone bought ExecSG, as announced by the ExecSG developer(s). Perhaps
    >>>> I need to research the quotes regarding the sale more carefully

>>> I must have missed both the announcement and the quotes.

>> Source October 21, 2019 [...]
    >> I suppose "Now" is the key word here?

> A_W often ignores the forest for the trees.

Wrong as you often are. There simply were no announcements to ignore, or can you link to one? And what "the quotes regarding the sale" of ExecSG actually said is linked to in the comment you just replied to.

> Everyone looking at the situation objectively KNEW A-Eonkit owned ExecSG.

Wrong again. Most onlookers have deemed it plausible that Trevor Dickinson had not lied (when he claimed A-Eon didn't own ExecSG) but instead had purchased ExecSG as an individual. But who knows, maybe this is even what happened and he only "now" (touted as the supposed key word in the comment you just quoted) resold ExecSG to A-Eon? Or maybe the actual sale by the Friedens simply happened after he made his claim (note that he said "does not own", not "won't ever own")? I hope he will clarify his March 2019 statement and how long "now" reaches back.

> [...] reporting what [...]'s words were, ignoring [...] any obvious facts.

My reporting of Trevor Dickinson claiming A-Eon didn't own ExecSG was true and will remain true forever. I never reported A-Eon didn't own ExecSG. See the difference?

> I knew for a fact A-Eonkit owned ExecSG.

So you claim that Trevor Dickinson lied back in March?
  • »22.10.19 - 18:14