• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

number6 wrote:

I suppose "Now" is the key word here?

A_W often ignores the forest for the trees. Everyone looking at the situation objectively KNEW A-Eonkit owned ExecSG. All the signs were there. Finally getting confirmation should surprise no one.

Unless you are a American Football fan, you may not get the reference. This reminds me of 2006 when Nick Saban was the coach of the Miami Dolphins (pro team). There were rumors he was going to quit after the season and go coach Alabama (college team). He did interviews and was asked about this, and he kept denying it. He even infamously looked at the camera and said straight up "I WILL NOT BE ALABAMA'S COACH".

Season ended, he immediately quit and was immediately hired by Alabama.

It reminds me of this situation here. The South Florida media was just reporting what Saban's words were, ignoring anything outside or any obvious facts. Outside of the South Florida media market, things were different. I happened to be living in Alabama at the time. The local Alabama media was assuring their viewers that Saban would indeed sign, it was a done deal, he just had to lie to the South Florida media for the time being.

I knew for a fact Saban was leaving. I knew for a fact A-Eonkit owned ExecSG. Water is wet, obvious is obvious.

[ Edited by redrumloa 22.10.2019 - 10:08 ]
  • »22.10.19 - 15:07