• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > $10,000, or was it Euros, or English Pounds that Hermans said he lost in a cab

Hermans said this about himself? Wasn't it Dickinson who told this about Hermans?

No, I didn't say that Hermans said this himself. But because someone who gave him the money reported that Hermans "told them" that he had lost that much money, I believe the person reporting the story. Why would they have any reason to make up such a character damaging story, and if the story wasn't true, why wouldn't Hermans himself speak up and declare that it was a lie, and never happened? To this date I have not seen any party to the night in question state that the story is false, and it was reported in print incorrectly.

Because although Ben is an attorney, he, in turn, has his own attorneys who tell him what he should or should not do. Once a case is in the hands of attorneys a client becomes somewhat subservient to their attorney(s). A similar example would be Mike's desire to explain things on the Amiga.com website, a desire he expressed more than once. This did not happen either, no doubt for the same reason.

• »06.09.19 - 13:23