• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

KennyR wrote:
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    Yes, that’s the one. We were many who read it shortly after it was written. My theory is that Matt Leman also read it, picked up the phone and called Trevor, learned about the derailed Ben Hermans situation and said: “let’s do this you and I instead”. Then he returned to Amiga.org to write: “This is a hoax. I spoke with Trevor today discussing business matters.”

When I first heard about this on Moo the theory was the mentioned then too, and my initial reaction, (and the opinion that I held for years later) was that any idea of conspiracy was all very far-fetched. But like you, I've been warming to it recently as a result of all these hints from behind the scenes.

Problem to the theory is, as number6 points out, the AWN staff are adamant that it wasn't Trevor who made this post. I'd like to know exactly how they know this: perhaps a logfile showing IP addresses.

The dates simply don't make sense.
    tmhg said:
    Quote:

My theory is that Matt Leman also read it, picked up the phone and called Trevor, learned about the derailed Ben Hermans situation and said: “let’s do this you and I instead”

about a message written in January, 2012. But Amigakit and A-eon Technology were already taking orders for X1000 in 2011. See the problem?

• »20.07.19 - 21:37