• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > Re:Amiga Documents tweet about "firing".
    > The main site, version 3.0.2 now reports it this way: [...]

And also:

"In June 2019, following further allegations of incompatibility and even fraudulent actions [281], it became known that Mr. Ben Hermans was "fired from Monard Law" [284]."

It's sad to see the Amiga Documents author resort to shit tactics like these. And it's not the first time at that (see comments #175 and #177). Up until about a year ago, I used to praise the Amiga Documents site as a place of knowledge and truth, but these increasing incidents of stating rumours as truths and on top of it referencing sources that are either piss-taking or do not back up the stated claims in any way make me question the author's motives.

Not meant to argue his side nor offer explanation as to any particular text:

Twitter is obviously the way info appears first.
    If you watch the main body of the site, there is a delay between updates.
    At that time he seems to gather the info from new tweets and add it to the main body (with references when available).
    That's when you get the narrative and timeline somewhat.
    Both the twitter and the main site contain the disclaimer " if not referenced it's personal opinion only!", which applies to that narrative.
    I'm not sure I'd use the word "motive", since I've not seen him write about motive. "Slanted"? Sure, since we already have an admission of personal opinion here.

The question an opposer to this material however, might well ask is "why doesn't Hyperion address any of the points in contention?" and "why don't Hyperion upload the documents that show their side of the story(filings)?"

I addressed that issue here

All I can tell you is that absolutely no one has written me to dispute what I wrote there. No one.

• »05.07.19 - 00:23